A completed application typically includes the following items:
- Application Form: most schools have an online form, called Common Application Form
- Application Fee: non-refundable, payable in USD
- Teacher Recommendations
- Official High School Transcript: 3 consecutive years of secondary school records that list the subjects studied and marks received for each subject. All transcripts and certificates must be official. You will need one in “native language” and one translated into English. If you have attended more than one school, you should request a separate transcript from each school.
- Tests: IELTS/TOEFL, SAT and/or ACT results: sent directly from testing service.
- Other items: school report, bank statement, interviews, portfolio, SAT subject tests