Useful Videos on writing a personal statement
As usual, search for advice that makes sense to you. Don’t rush your research, absorb as much as you can. At some point, stop research, and act. Also, don’t forget to relax. Don’t stress out. Just do your best.
We suggest the following videos:
- A brief video to inspire you – 10 tips to Writing a Personal Statement
- A 6-min. power point on Personal Statement
- Here is an interview-type video with university counselors.
For an effective Statement of Purpose, we suggest:
- From the Graduate school at UC Berkeley
- Here are some basics as told by a smart graduate student.
And now……start your draft and see an EducationUSA advisor or talk to your mentor.